Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

The Young Explorers

Image result for savanna
Image result for savannaImage result for savannaI was Harry a young explorer, I explored all the places no one had been to. I was planning to call my friend Logan to help me explore, we planned to explore a desert, we found a savanna we had a break and we filled up our dry bottle I found some animals there was hippos, giraffes, zebras and a hungry lion. We ran but we weren’t fast enough, the lion ran after us. When we were on the tip of the lions nose we heard a loud noise then we looked back the rhino’s bumped the lion off. We ran after the rhinos and caught up then we jumped on their back we rode them to a nearby village, we stayed there over night and went exploring in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.