Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

The Strange Town

Friday 31st August 2018
In the middle of the night, there was a town that was far far away,
every night I wear a special mask that my father gave me before his death.
One day I went to the same place where I found the strange city it started to disappear
and I started to hear strange noises, I didn’t know what to do but just RUN!!!
When I reached the door of my home I could hear a loud breathing it startled me,
I ran in the house and slammed the door “BANG!!!”
My mother thought it was a gunshot so she hid under the bed.
At the middle of the night I couldn’t sleep but the only thing I was thinking of was
solving the mystery, I went to the garage and put on the mask “clatter” I accident dropped
a bunch of old pans.
I was walking for a while and felt that I wasn’t alone I heard
a howl and ran as fast as my little legs can take me.
I reached the strange town and met the man that I always meet he buys me eye creams
and tongue sandwich but I always remember to bring
my own food.
When the sun was rising I wanted to see
where the strange town will go next, I waited and waited until “WHOOSH” the town fell
down a huge hole and stopped with the roughest landing.
After that I vomited and these weird creatures came and licked them, the man that
I always meet tells me that “they are the ones that clean, they were created to eat anything
that they find even YOU!”
I saw some roll over coasters and planned to not do it I went to the kids side and found a
whale slide then I slid down “weepie” then it stopped I waited then “WHOOSH” I found
myself in a pool full of water.
After those fun it turned midnight so I had to go to the strange town before it's too late
(Get it too late) I ran faster than normal and reached it.
It went up even faster so that is why my dad named it strange town it went up faster and
down slower, it stopped with a thump and I flew into a large pond I didn’t know how to
swim so all I could do is scream.
“Sirens wailing” I was lucky that I got found but unlucky because I was grounded.
My mum asked where I was for the last 2 days without food or water, I had to tell her about
the secrets and it turned out that we grew richer and that town was named after my last name
Mystery Chan

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.