Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

My Sad Dream

My Sad Dream


I appeared in a mysterious island feeling so scared and afraid, there was
nobody in sight.


I started feeling uncomfortable and started looking around for people, then
I heard “HELP!!!”
It sounded like a human I started running in that position, I ran as fast as
my tiny legs can take me.


When I reached there, there was another island but as little as a dot,
I saw them sinking slowly but I couldn’t save them because I was on the
edge of a cliff.


I started running around trying to look for a way to save them, they shouted
out my name, the voice sounded familiar.


I thought for a sec, then I shouted out “MUM DAD SIS!!!”
I couldn’t lose them they were my only hope, they are the one that I looked
up to.


Then there was a loud rumble above my family, I couldn’t do anything but
just watch the boulder fall on them I had to watch them fade away.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.