Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Pokemon Journey

On ROBLOX I play Pokemon Brick Bronze. My starter is Litten I liked it, it looked cute. Jake gave me some pokeballs and I wasted them to catch pokemons, the first pokeball I wasted it to catch fletchling he was a normal and flying type. I trained it then I went to Chesma town there was a girl standing, I walked to her. She said “hello I see you are a new pokemon trainer” she took me to her house. When we were at her house she said can i take a look at that necklace and She started running with it. I went out to get my necklace. Jake said “I saw a girl running with your necklace and she headed towards the forest.” I followed him towards the forest, there was lots of trainers that I had to battle to get to her when I finally got to her she sent out a pokemon called Poochyena I sent out fletchling and i kept on using tackle after I beat her fletchling learned the move quick attack. She sent out pancham and I sent out Litten, he used ember and it wasn’t effective he used leer I used scratch it did half a damage. He used armthurst it did half a damage, I only had quarter health left and I was in great danger until I forgot that my fletchling is still alive, I sent out my fletchling and I used quick attack. The quick attack made pancham faint and I won. I got the brick bronze that my mother and father gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.