Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Stranded

I was stranded on a island that I have never been to, luckily I was stranded with some mates.
It all started when one of my mate started arguing, it turned into a fight.
Nobody was driving or looking then BOOM!!! the boat crashed and all the things on our boat
sank into the water.
We didn’t have time to get any of them because the fish ate the food and things sank faster.
We had a buddy of 3 to work in, my buddy’s and me had to look for food.
The others looked for resources, then we met each other in a wide place with trees around it.
They started building we started making yummy dishes.
When all of us finished we sat down and talked about our stories and ate.
The people that were in the fight ended up being friends again.
In the middle of the night we heard a BOOM! I went to take a peek then I saw
a huge helicopter on some coconut trees.
The first thing that popped up in my mind was escaping this island.
I went out and looked for resources in the helicopter, I found some food, water and
a first aid kit.
I heard something, I looked back then I saw something
running to me, but it was just my friends they might of known. We searched everywhere but we
couldn’t find anything else to survive so we had to stay there until help comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.