Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Xmas Ornaments

Christmas was coming up and our teacher had a
 great idea. She said that we should make our own
 Christmas ornaments and that’s what we did.
Lets look at how we made it.

1. Pour in 2 cups of flour into a medium bowl.

2. Pour in 1 cup of water and 1 cup of salt into the medium bowl.

3. Mix until it doesn't stick to your hands or fingers.
put it on a flat space (like a table) and start shaping it.

4. let it dry for a whole day.

5. put it in the oven 90 Celsius for 3 hours.

6. Then Paint.

Merry Christmas Folks


6 comments:

  1. Hello Harry you made a LOT of ornaments it’s insane and I love the stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Harry,Great work of teaching us how to make our very own Christmas ornaments. I made my very own Christmas cracker and it was really cool. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Harry, I really enjoyed reading your instructional writing, It was very specific and made sense. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Harry,
    Wow this was an amazing Christmas ornament that you made I really liked it Keep up this good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Harry!
    What a great piece of work.
    I like how you explained how to make it.
    Keep up the great work :D

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.