Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ 2019 In HindSight

What I am proud of

1. I am proud of how hard I try on almost everything I do, I try even though I don't know how to do it or work it out.
Image result for trophies"
2. I am proud of my learning, how I am solving the problems that my teacher gave me.

3.  I am proud of my teacher, without her I wouldn't be as brainy as the other kids is my school.

4. I am proud of all the drawing I draw at school and at home, all my drawings have a meaning.
5. Last but not least, I am proud of my friends, without their encouragement I wouldn't be me.
What I am thankful of
1. I am thankful to my friends, they were a massive part of my life.

2. I am thankful to my parents, they taught me at home so I can be smarter at school.

3. I am thankful for my school that I am in because I've improved for the past 6 years.

4. I am thankful to my teacher Miss Chand, she has been nice to me every since she came to New Zealand.

5. I am thankful for my life, I am lucky to be in a rich country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.