Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

SLJ Positive Impact

Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange
Christopher Columbus was an Italian explorer born back in 1451. He started sailing when he was 14 years old and spent a lot of his life looking for a passageway from his home continent of Europe to Asia. He never found one. Instead, he spent much of his time in the Americas (North, Central and South).
Christopher Columbus was, and still is, a very controversial man. Some people would even call him ‘infamous’ (well-known for doing something bad) because he spent much of his life sailing around the world, enslaving innocent people, spreading diseases and taking natural resources from the countries that he visited. His actions had a significant impact on the lives of others.
Who has had a significant impact on your life?

My mum and dad has made a positive impact in my life, if it wasn't for them I would've not exist. Without my parents I would be hopeless but sometimes we need to move on without them. But they will be in your heart, just move on, for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.