Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

SLJ Climate Change

For this activity, please think about an issue you would protest over
(non-violently, of course!).
On your blog, explain the issue clearly and tell us why it is so
important to you.
If it was me, I would consider non-violently protesting over
the lack of diversity in my local council and health board.
I think there should be people from different ethnicity,
different jobs, and different ages who represent the city that I live in.


Climate  Change I want to help people in countries that are having
so much climate change. The reason why is, kids are not getting
enough air. It is too hot there, plants can’t grow and humans won’t survive.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.