Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

What does your name mean?

 

  1. What does your name mean? Home Ruler.

  2. How your parent/parents decide on your name? My uncle chose my name.

  3. I had a different name in Malaysia but then when we moved to New Zealand my parents changed my name to Harry, a name that was given by my uncle.

  4. I have another name but I only know how to pronounce it, that name was given to me by my grandma. The name probably came from one of my greats I have never met.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this Harry - some much thought obviously went into naming you which is wonderful. I enjoyed learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.