Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

LCS Task 11

 Where On Earth

Where were you born? Malaysia

Where were your parents and grandparents born? Myanmar

Where did they grow up? Myanmar


Country of Origin


My parents and grandparents are from a small village surrounded by trees so basically a rural area.

They had a farm where they grew rice, beans, fruits and vegetables, there are also animals there like 1 dog, 4 pigs and tons of chickens. The place was very damp in the morning,  it was topped with small hills and holes. The times I went to Myanmar it was mostly dry. I'm pretty sure I haven’t seen it rain so they have to use the well water to water the crops.

The place isn’t covered in buildings but instead small hut’s. My favourite place on the farm would probably be the berry tree.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Harry, I enjoyed reading the information about your family. Have you been to Myanmar before? I encourage students to embrace who they are and where they come from because it's what makes them special. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harry,My name is Josh I am from Belfast school. this is really cool I love the details you used.
    You taught me a new place in the world today!!
    How come your favourite place on the farm is the berry tree?
    You are very good with your punctuation and descriptions.
    Could you use some full stops in some of the names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI HARRY,Tali here that is very interesting that you have two name which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.