Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

ShakesSpeare Translation

 Normal

I woke up to the sounds of wailing from my alarm clock, I was too tired to get up but I had to anyway. I just got up and my body was feeling stiff as hell. I hopped in the tub and took a refreshing shower and that woke me up. I wasn’t feeling dozy any more so I continued on my morning.


Shakespearean Version

I did wake up to the sounds of wailing from mine own alarm horologe, i wast too not restful to receiveth up but i hadst to concluded, be it.  I just did get up and mine own corse wast humour stiff as hell.  I did hop in the tub and tooketh a refreshing showeth'r and yond did wake me up.  I wasn’t humour dozy any m're so i hath continued on mine own m'rning


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.