Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Lighting a Bulb

On Wednesday 17th of June year 7's and 8's from Glen Taylor School Walked to Tech we were in different groups. I was in science with Mrs Sherma, she helped us light a bulb using wires even helping us turn a bulb on using a switch. I was put into a group, we got our bulbs so we started. I started connecting random wires into random parts. I tried the skill I used last time we tried to turn on a bulb but without a switch. It worked but I had to connect the switch to the battery so the switch would turn on the bulb with one click.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Morgan, I think u know as I read it it is really interesting.Just a tip press space after u do your writing,so far I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.