Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Letter to Mr Herlihy

Harry Chan,
172 West Tamaki Rd,
Glen Innes,
Auckland 1072.


Mr Chris Herlihy,
172 West Tamaki Rd,
Glen Innes,
Auckland 1072.


Tuesday 19th March 2019


Dear Sir,


I am contacting the Glen Taylor Management to please unblock Google Meet
to chat with my buddy class at Mangonui School.


The reason why is so we could meet each other in person. We would love to
chat with them only once a week. But if we start getting silly on it we will lose
our chrome book for a week. We will tell you about what day and time after we
think about it.


I hope you accept my request and see what I sent.


Thank you,
Harry Chan.


The link to Mangonui schools class site https://sites.google.com/mangonui.school.nz/kotuku2019/blogs?authuser=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.