Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Congratulations Mrs Tupou Fonua!

Our teacher has talked about this for a while now...
 
When the day came it was so phenomenally special for my teacher, you could say it was her magical day.
She was away from school for almost a week, but when she came to school on Monday the day started off bad then emotional and then it became the most unimaginable day ever. Our teacher now Mrs Tupou Fonua was officially married, she came back from her wedding, she showed us photos and told us what happened. She looked very appealing in her long white dress walking with her partner.  The photos were very magical.

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Harry My name is Olivia from Belfast School,
    I really like how you use very descriptive language it makes it very effective.
    This reminded me of when a teacher from our school got married, but it wasn't my teacher.
    Maybe next time you could create a google drawing to go with it, other than that it is amazing.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Harry,
    I really like this blog post and let me tell you why. I really like how you took a very nice story and made it quite descriptive in a way. I also like how you told us about what she did on the day she came back and showed you the photos. Maybe Next time you could say why you made this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Harry.Huey from Ahipara School congratulations to your teacher hope she is well and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Harry,! My name is Joshua and I am from Belfast schhol,the discriptive languge was amazing! I like how you told us that you told us that she showed you all her photos. Maybe next time you could tell us why you made this blog post.

    Sincerly-Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Harry. I am Jason from Belfast School.
    I really like this blog post because of all the interesting words yo put in like phenomenally. You taught me that your teacher had gotten married! Maybe next time you could post some of the photos she showed your class. What was your favorite part of writing this blog post?

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.