Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Assembly Feelings

Our Assembly was on Friday 15th November and the day was here, most of us were scared but I was overconfident. As minutes passed my feeling changed to how much amount of audience there is. Our whole hall was filled with chatters and giggles, my teacher gave me the signal to walk up and speak. But as I did my mouth was glued shut then came out an exciting voice that said "Welcome To Room 10's Assembly," my fear was gone.


I was the host but I had buddies some of my buddies didn't make it. It took time to find the right buddy a confident, all ways here buddy. Her name was Sheila, she said the parts that I couldn't say.


Our story's went super well people made mistakes but kept on going. The whole Assembly went well we were scared but didn't give up, maybe you should try it.


Our future Assembly should have more practice we didn't have much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.