Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Marshmallows and Spaghetti Sticks New High Score

On Thursday 8th August 2019 we had a challenge that Ms Collins prepared for us. In the challenge we were only allowed to use 2 objects, the 2 objects were spaghetti's and marshmallows. We were only allowed to use 2 marshmallows and 12 spaghetti's, we had 15 minutes to build the tallest tower.
We started as soon as the timer started we made out tower have 5 legs. On the 5 legs was 1 marshmallow that marshmallow kept the spaghetti's together. On the marshmallow we added more spaghetti's to hold the half of the marshmallow. We added 1 more spaghetti stick on that marshmallow then we told Miss Chand our teacher were ready. The quality me and my group used was fun, our tower is 67cm. The prize we won was a M&m chocolate, the members of my group was Peter, Joseph and me Harry. I will try and make my tower taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.